Endeavor Systems, Wilmer TX
SYSTEM-LEVEL PROBLEM SOLVING
Solving Customers’ Problems in Renewable Energy, Automotive, and Other Engineering Fields.
Applying Technology to Solve Everyday Problems.
Design and build multiple-use systems, using generic components, as follows: minimize cost, maximize performance for every dollar spent, maximize system flexibility and expandability, educate customers about their options.
- Renewable Energy (Solar-Electric, Wind, etc) System Design and Construction
- Hybrid Vehicle Traction Battery Reconditioning Services and Equipment
- Automotive Emission Circuits Repair (Check Engine Light, State Inspection smog test)
- General Engineering System Design, Simulation, and Construction
- Government Contracting and Relations
- Instructions and Classes in Engineering and Science
- Expert Witness on Technical Issues
Please see the individual tabs on this website for description of these services.
Jack Borninski (BSEE, MSEE) – Systems Engineer
Notes about surfing this website:
Click on a photograph anywhere to get a full-screen view of the picture.
Click on blue text to open a technical writeup (in TECHNICAL INFO tab).
You can click on the main header of a tab to get top-level info about this tab, then you can click on the individual items in the drop-down menu (if any) to get the details about each item.
Copyright © 2013-2016 Jack Borninski. All Rights Reserved.